What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files (composed of letters and numbers) that a website stores on your computer, phone, or any other device with internet access (through your internet browser and only if permission has been given), containing information about your browsing on the website.
These files only retain information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data. We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Cookies can be divided into two groups concerning the information regarding your visits and personal preferences:
- Permanent Cookies: are stored at the level of your internet browser and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website, allowing navigation to be directed to their interests.
- Session Cookies: are temporary and remain stored in your internet browser until you leave the website, serving to analyze traffic patterns and provide an optimized user experience.
For more information about cookies and their use, see: www.allaboutcookies.org
What type of cookies do we use?
Marina Parque das Nações uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: allow you to browse the website using secure areas, such as your customer account pages. Without these cookies, the services requested by you cannot be displayed;
- Analytical Cookies: are used completely anonymously for monitoring and analyzing statistics regarding your use of the website, without ever collecting information of a personal nature;
- Functionality Cookies: are those that keep your preferences as a user regarding the use of the website so that it is not necessary to reconfigure website settings;
- Third-party cookies: are those that allow you to measure the success and effectiveness of third-party applications on our website, such as those used by social networks or external services that provide statistical analysis and performance solutions, namely Google Analytics.
If you want to block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying your internet browser configuration. For more details on setting cookies, see the “Help” menu of your internet browser.